[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Black box when starting parvaview

Andrew antech777 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 03:39:52 EDT 2017

Hello. I use ParaView via RDP on remote Windows-7 (x64) machine. Version
5.4.0 (x64) shows black render window...
 Disabling FXAA didn't help. Some info from About dialog: Qt version:
5.8.0, OpenGL Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation, OpenGL Version: 4.5.0 NVIDIA
377.35 (current driver version is installed), OpenGL renderer: Quadro
K4000/PCIe/SSE2. Vesrions up to 5.2 work good. I understand that it's
likely an RDP issue and don't hope that newer versions will work so just
use 5.2 on this machine.