[Paraview] ParaView 5.4.0 is now available for download

bruno le hyaric bruno.lehyaric at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 17:24:44 EDT 2017

Hi Cory,

I am interested to use Paraview 5.4 on Windows but it seems the render
view is broken. When I try to display something (a sphere for example)
I get a "black render view".

I am running the build without MPI
(ParaView-5.4.0-Qt5-OpenGL2-Windows-64bit.exe) on Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
with Intel HD Graphics 5500 and OpenGL 4.3.0.

Regards,

Bruno LE HYARIC.