[Paraview] ParaView 5.4.0 is now available for download

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Tue Jun 6 16:10:16 EDT 2017

Please note that for the first time, we are providing signed macOS
binaries in both disk image (.dmg) and package (.pkg) form. Please let
us know if you run into any problems with these binaries.

On another note, I have added the tag v5.4.0 to the
paraview-superbuild repository.

- Cory

--
Cory Quammen