[Paraview] 3D Data Visualisation

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Jun 7 12:57:02 EDT 2017

I recommend Filters->PointVolumeInterpolator to make a mesh out of these
isolated points so that you have something to isocontour within.

On also recommend Enable OSPRay or to change Representation to Point
Gaussian to give these points some extent an local normals to make the
lighting look better on the point cloud.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
Principal Engineer
21 Corporate Drive