[Paraview] Fwd: [Catalyst] Extracting and saving data from a spreadsheet

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Jun 5 10:36:57 EDT 2017

Renato,

Are you running into issues with what the script ? Why you have acess to
global controller via  vtkMultiProcessController::GetController() and you
can check the rank id etc, I don't think you'd need to. The CSVWriter will
only write on root node after accumulating data from all ranks. Since
`IntegrateVariables`
only produces output on rank 0, it should work fine, doesn't it?

Utkarsh