[Paraview] Saving png images in Catalyst-live

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu Jul 6 10:30:52 EDT 2017

Hi,

Currently you will need to save the images in the PV GUI during the Live
connection. If you need images at specific time steps you will need to set
Live breakpoints. I hope to be able to modify Catalyst image output through
the Live connection but there are a lot of options that aren't always easy
to capture so it will take quite a bit of design work to get right.

Cheers,
Andy