[Paraview] Custom Glyph

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Jan 2 14:49:42 EST 2017

Glyph with Custom source filter can do it. Note that it works in CPU/RAM
instead of in a GPU shader so memory can be an issue for all the replicated
geometry.

To use it, manufacture a mesh that appears the way you want it and save it
in a common mesh format. Load that into the pipeline and hide it, select
the object you want to apply glyphs to and apply the Glyph with Custom
Source filter. Choose the shape you read in as the "Glyph Type" input.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive