[Paraview] Paraview closes with a core dump

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Wed Feb 22 08:28:54 EST 2017

Hi

ArchLinux user here.
Your CMakeCache.txt looks like a QT4 configuration, no occurence of libQt5.
I can build with Qt4 without any problem.

You may want to :
 - CleanUp your build directory and configure and build again. Unless
specific needs, i suggest you only set PARAVIEW_QT_VERSION to 4 and build
 - If it stills segfault, run with gdb and report the backtrace
 - Try with qt5 as well.

Regards

Mathieu Westphal