[Paraview] Paraview closes with a core dump

Robert Sawko robertsawko at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 08:12:30 EST 2017

Hi,

This is Arch Linux user again. Parview no longer opens for me. It just ends
with a core dump (attached). It seems it's something to do with Arch Linux
forward looking policy of favouring QT5. I have specified in the compilation
to build with QT4 (see attached CMakeCache.txt), but on run it still picks
libQt5Core.so.

I will now try to rebuild with QT5 but there was a perspective issue with that
before.

Does anyone have any suggestions, please?

Thanks,
Robert
--
Tropics in Cornwall: