[Paraview] Automating contour isosurface values in parallel Catalyst Python script

yvan.fournier at free.fr yvan.fournier at free.fr
Fri Feb 17 04:50:04 EST 2017

Hi Andy and Joachim,

I adapted Andy's suggestions, and my script is now both slightly simpler (no mpi4py or numpy dependencies) and works on both machines.

PS. I cc'd the ParaView mailing list, since I started this thread on it, and forgot "reply to all" in one of my own responses...

Thanks again for the help, and best regards,

  Yvan