[Paraview] Installing paraviewweb on a raspberry pi

Faraz Hussain info at feacluster.com
Tue Feb 14 16:55:05 EST 2017

Unfortunately, I am not having much luck getting Paraview to build. I
keep trying to configure (c), but the generate (g) option does not
come. I am wondering if someone would be willing to poke around in my
system . I can pay some nominal amount for your time. However , since
this is mainly for education my budget is limited ( ~$100 ).