[Paraview] Automating contour isosurface values in parallel Catalyst Python script

Joachim Pouderoux joachim.pouderoux at kitware.com
Tue Feb 14 15:02:01 EST 2017

Hi Yvan,

Regarding MinMax: this filter is indeed not exposed by any standard
Catalyst edition but it is
easy to add. See for instance in
ParaView/Catalyst/Editions/Extras/manifest.json how the
PVExtractSelection filter is exposed (line 50 and 247).
Just do the same with the MinMax filter (see proxy's declaration at
filters.xml:~11725).

Best,
Joachim

*Joachim Pouderoux*, PhD

*Technical Expert - Scientific Computing Team*
*Kitware SAS <http://www.kitware.fr>*