[Paraview] Copying representation properties

Dimitrova, Maria maria.dimitrova at helsinki.fi
Fri Feb 10 04:23:22 EST 2017

Dear all,

Is there a way to copy the properties of the representation that is applied to a filter to another instance of the same filter? In my project I use 3D glyphs with sphere size 0.03 and blue colour. I have tried right-clicking on the existing filter -> Copy, then Paste to the new instance of the filter but the representation is not affected.

Also, another part of my project involves applying Surface LIC with a particular colour scheme and colour range, as well as contrast adjustments and antialiasing, all of which are identical for all the files I need to process. It would save some time if I could just make a custom representation.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Maria