[Paraview] Time Source for Data Arrays

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Feb 2 08:20:15 EST 2017

Jean,

(sorry for the delay)

You're of course right :). I created the Python script after the fact,
rather then as I was setting up the filter.

You can add something like the following to the end of the script to update
the timesteps in the UI. (Note, if you use Python Trace to open an data
file, you'll see the following lines getting added to it automatically)

# get animation scene
animationScene1 = GetAnimationScene()
# update animation scene based on data timesteps
animationScene1.UpdateAnimationUsingDataTimeSteps()

Utkarsh