[Paraview] "Rotate" look up table

Nicolas Cedilnik nicolas.cedilnik at inria.fr
Wed Feb 1 16:19:40 EST 2017

Hello,

Would it be possible with python scripting to create an animation by
"rotating" the look up table in a way that would look like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA_vInXwdKM#t=3m25s ? It is a
pseudo-animation created by changing the "range" of the LUT.

Would paraview be the right tool to do that? I have a vtk file
containing a triangular mesh with scalar values assigned to each point.
I'm already using paraview and I'm pretty satisfied with the static
output. I was wondering how complicated it would be to "pseudo-animate" it.

Maybe someone can point me to some documentation or other tools that
might do the job...

Thanks

--
Nicolas Cedilnik