[Paraview] Silo reader, working with data

Messner, Mark Christian messner at anl.gov
Wed Feb 1 10:01:40 EST 2017

Hello,

This is a basic question but I wasn't able to find any info by searching the mailing list.

I successfully compiled Paraview with VisitBridge and the silo reader and read in my silo data.  The actual result arrays are stored as separate cell and point arrays in the multiblock not associated with the mesh (see screenshot).

How do I use (for example contour) the data in the cell arrays and point arrays?  I tried "Cell Data to Point Data" which was suggested in a previous post but had no luck.

Thanks,

Mark