[Paraview] Removing wire frame from Ensight Gold Case Data format

Andrew antech777 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 08:40:15 EDT 2017

Hello, Niaz. Sorry for being late. I usually process such features in CFD
Post. If there is a long-time task (creating an analytical report) than I
do most visual processing in ParaView and some things that a too
non-convenient in ParaView I do in CFD Post. Fast processing like checking
current simulation state is usually done in CFD Post.
Possibly there are special types of curved slices in ParaView, I don't
know... What is great in CFD Post that it perfectly understands boundaries
including mass fluxes "from the box" for both CFX and Fluent (in ParaView I
use a simple Python script to do it, and I need to tweak this script every
time variable names change).