[Paraview] Correlation coefficient

TJ Corona tj.corona at kitware.com
Sun Apr 30 08:19:03 EDT 2017

Hi Rupert,

The M-values refer to the moments <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moment_(mathematics)> of the distribution. The first moment (mean <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mean>) and the second moment (variance <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variance>) can be used to compute the standard deviation, as Patrick described. Hope this helps!

Sincerely,
T.J.

Thomas J. Corona, Ph.D.
Kitware, Inc.