[Paraview] First Paraview Question

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Wed Apr 26 09:04:47 EDT 2017

Amine,

Here's what I had to do on a Mac:

* Type a tab character in a text editor.
* Copy the tab character.
* Paste it in the "Field Delimiter Characters" field in the Properties
panel when the CSV file is selected in the Pipeline Browser.
* Click apply.

Hopefully that will work for you, too.

- Cory

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 4:37 AM, Amine Aboufirass
<Amine.Aboufirass at deltares.nl> wrote:
> Hello
>

> This is my first email message to the list. I am trying to figure out how to
> get Paraview to recognize tab delimiters in a text file input in the
> Pipeline browser. Thanks for your consideration and look forward to hearing
> from you.
>

> Amine Aboufirass
>
> DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and
> may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the
> intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
> message. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly
> prohibited. The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at
> Delft, The Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not
> liable in any way whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from
> the improper, incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of
> this e-mail.

Cory Quammen
Staff R&D Engineer
Kitware, Inc.