[Paraview] First Paraview Question

Amine Aboufirass Amine.Aboufirass at deltares.nl
Wed Apr 26 04:37:11 EDT 2017

Hello

This is my first email message to the list. I am trying to figure out how to get Paraview to recognize tab delimiters in a text file input in the Pipeline browser. Thanks for your consideration and look forward to hearing from you.

Amine Aboufirass
DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper, incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.