[Paraview] build pv5.3 on windows 10 with visual studio 15 2017

Claire Guilbaud claire.guilbaud at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 16:54:33 EDT 2017

Thanks Utkarsh and Aron.

I already have the QT bin directory in my path, and effectively Qt has not
provided binaries for the latest VisualStudio.
Using Dependancy walker, some qt5 dll are in my qt bin dir but others
(those defined in cmake options like qt5widgets) are in the cmake bin dir.
Is it nolmal ? I'm currently using cmake 3.8 rc4.

So what's the simplest thing to have paraview running: compile qt from
sources with the patch on cmake file or go back to a previous version of
visual studio (it will be sad because I'm using the cmake capabilities of
the new version for other projects).

Thanks

Claire