[Paraview] Extract the index from selected points and extract plane parameters from slice

Samuel Key samuelkey at bresnan.net
Sun Apr 16 10:47:43 EDT 2017

Andrei,

If this is a Clip/Slice operation you want to repeat on this geometry as
you alter the simulation parameters, or if this is an operation to which
you want return, and continue post-processing, you have the possibility
to save the entire pipeline in a myjob.pvsm file.

Go to File>Save State... , you then will have the opportunity to name
the file 'myjob' and go to a location where you would like to save the
myjob.pvsm.

To re-create the operations saved in myjob.pvsm, go to File>Load
State...  The Load State operation will give you the opportunity to
continue with the original simulation datum set myjob.abc or select, for
example, myjob-ver2.abc

Hope this helps

Sam Key, Fma Development