[Paraview] Issues Opening Tecplot *.dat File(s)

Zach Davis zdavis at pointwise.com
Tue Apr 11 17:49:19 EDT 2017

Christopher,

Sorry, about the link.  I would attach the file here, but it exceeds the mailing list’s size limits.  The solver I’m using is probably using an older version of the TecIO library, since changes to the Tecplot file format have been changing pretty frequently in recent years…  Hopefully someone else who can download the file can help identify which token(s), if any, are causing a problem.

Best Regards,

Zach Davis
Pointwise®, Inc.
Sr. Engineer, Sales & Marketing