[Paraview] Crash occurs after clicking "File" then "Open"

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Mon Apr 3 15:09:08 EDT 2017

Roman,

Could you try this nightly build of ParaView while your non-accessible
volumes are mounted? It includes hopefully a fix for the crash you
reported.

http://www.paraview.org/paraview-downloads/download.php?submit=Download&version=nightly&type=all&os=all&downloadFile=ParaView-5.3.0-219-g24f5a44-Qt5-OpenGL2-MPI-OSX10.8-64bit.dmg

Thanks!

Cory