[Paraview] Create animation and center geometry

Jamison, Ryan Dale rdjamis at sandia.gov
Mon Sep 26 23:21:47 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to save an animation of a finite element model that has large deformation. The center of the deformed geometry changes quite a lot during the simulation.

When I save the animation, I'm actually saving it as png's and combining them afterwards in another tool. I can figure out a center for the model to use that will center on the final geometry but it doesn't look good at the beginning.

How can I change the center of the geometry as time progresses and then save the animations as png's?

Thanks, Ryan

Sent with Good (www.good.com)