[Paraview] a lot of Generic Warning for vtkBuffer in PV5.1

GUILBAUD Claire claire.guilbaud at cea.fr
Tue Sep 6 03:53:48 EDT 2016

Hi David,

The trouble happens when ParaView is compiled with
VTK_ALL_NEW_OBJECT_FACTORY=ON.
It seems there is a naming problem when using factories: the name used
in the New method is not the same as the one used in the destructor.
One of my colleague fixed it: in VTK/Common/Core, he modified
vtkObjectFactory.h and .cxx, vtkPoints.cxx (New method), vtkPoints2D.cxx
(New method).
If you are interested, I can send you those 3 files.

Have a good day.

Claire