[Paraview] Is it possible to store the model of the glyphs in Paraview as a single mesh?

Magnus Elden magnus_elden at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 18:50:16 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am not trying to open it again in another Paraview client. I want the 3D model so that I can use it in 3D modeling programs like Blender, Maya etc.
This is the example vectors I have visualized: http://puu.sh/rXLJj/9a685c656d.png
Each glyph consists of 9 vertices and a bunch of surface data. Let us say there are 100 glyphs in total. I want to export all 100 glyphs as one object. One static mesh. This static mesh will then have 900 vertices.

And as you said, I was able to export it as .ply and it works. Thanks.

Yours,
Magnus Elden