[Paraview] Is it possible to store the model of the glyphs in Paraview as a single mesh?

Magnus Elden magnus_elden at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 02:01:37 EDT 2016

Hi,

I have a series of flowfields I visualize using paraview. This works great and is easy to understand, but I would like to extract a single frame as a single model. Is this possible?

It can be any 3D file type that allow me to store the colour and shape as it appears in the Paraview client. A solution using the editor or a solution using the paraview python scripts are both fine.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Yours,
Magnus Elden