[Paraview] ParaView 5.2 Release Candidate 1 available for download

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu Oct 13 09:42:17 EDT 2016

Hi Ben,

I wasn't aware of the transparent background -- thanks!

This leads to one question though: any idea why this option isn't available
under the Save Screenshot Options when saving a screenshot? Changing the
color palette can be done in the GUI under Edit->Settings->Color Palette
which gets applied to screenshots but you can change the color palette for
just screenshots as well in the Save Screenshot Options. I'm assuming that
it's because the transparent background for screenshots doesn't affect the
GUI but I think it would be nice to have this option in the Save Screenshot
Options as well.

--Andy