[Paraview] ParaView 5.2 Release Candidate 1 available for download

Gena Bug archaerolog at mail.ru
Tue Oct 11 16:30:16 EDT 2016

Hi!

I've just tried the 5.2rc and noticed this in the console:

$ Fontconfig error: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/10-scale-bitmap-fonts.conf", line
72: non-double matrix element
Fontconfig error: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/10-scale-bitmap-fonts.conf", line
72: non-double matrix element
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/10-scale-bitmap-fonts.conf", line
80: saw unknown, expected number

And a fontconfig folder is created in the run directory with a bunch of
cache-files.

$ cat /etc/fonts/conf.d/10-scale-bitmap-fonts.conf:
64  <edit name="matrix" mode="assign">
65    <times>
66      <name>matrix</name>
67      <matrix>
68        <name>pixelsizefixupfactor</name>
69        <double>0.0</double>
70        <double>0.0</double>
71        <name>pixelsizefixupfactor</name>
72       </matrix>
73    </times>
74  </edit>
75  <edit name="size" mode="assign">
76    <divide>
77      <name>size</name>
78      <name>pixelsizefixupfactor</name>
79    </divide>
80  </edit>
81 </match>

OS: Debian testing amd64

Not sure this is the problem of PV but it's not happening with 5.1.2
version.