[Paraview] Building ParaView v5.1.2 on Linux from source with support for GPU and SWR.

Chuck Atkins chuck.atkins at kitware.com
Tue Oct 11 14:41:58 EDT 2016

Hi Frank,

I tracked down the problem.  The way the superbuild was calling ./configure
for mesa was causing the default -O2 flags set by mesa's ./configure to get
dropped, thus resulting in an unoptimized mesa build.  I just merged a fix
for both issues into the superbuild.

Chuck Atkins
Staff R&D Engineer, Scientific Computing
Kitware, Inc.