[Paraview] Changes in grid spacing in ImageData time series not reflected in Paraview

Anders Damsgaard andersd at riseup.net
Wed Nov 30 19:06:34 EST 2016

Hi all,

I have generated a time series of ImageData files (.vti), where the grid spacing
changes over time.  If I load for example the first and last file separately
into Paraview 5.2.0 for OSX, it correctly renders the two grids in differing
sizes.  However, if I open the entire time series into Paraview the grid retains
the spacing from the first file as I step through the time.

Am I using the wrong data/file type for the job, or is this a bug?

The files can be downloaded from here:
https://adamsgaard.dk/files/image-data-files.tar.gz [36.6 MB]

Let me know if you have any further questions, and thanks for any help.

Cheers, Anders

--
Anders Damsgaard, Ph.D.
https://adamsgaard.dk

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego

PGP public key: https://adamsgaard.dk/adc.gpg
Fingerprint: 4B20 FFE8 CE37 0CB5 4E2C 3282 7601 823F AC65 17CA