[Paraview] color isosurface using another data file

Yongcheng Zhou yzhou at math.colostate.edu
Wed Nov 16 13:27:22 EST 2016

Thanks  a lot Cory - you saved my day!

While this must be trivial for experienced paraview users, I still
want to share the detailed steps: (1) load two files one by one; make sure
they have the same topology and different scalar array names; (2)
select both files in the pipeline window by using Shift key and
clicking two file names; (3) with two files selected, go to Filters
and choose Append Attributes; This creates a new object AppendAttributes1;
(4) using this new object to create contour and color it. Now there are
options in Contour by and Coloring when creating contour. Choose the array
at your choice.

Thanks again.

-yc