[Paraview] errors when reading with Tecplot reader

吴昊 wuhao.sife at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 01:40:16 EST 2016

Hello,

my name is Hao, I'm new here, I try to plot the .dat file (Tecplot file)
with Paraview 5.2.0, but get the following errors and so on.I guess it is
because, In 2012 paraview doesn't support Zonetype= Febrick, should it work
right now? How ?
febrick_3d.dat is an example file from Tecplot 360.

ERROR: In
/home/buildslave/dashboards/buildbot/paraview-pvbinsdash-linux-shared-release_opengl2_qt4_superbuild/source-paraview/VTK/IO/Geometry/vtkTecplotReader.cxx,
line 1900

vtkTecplotReader (0x4404dc0):
/home/hongzheng/masterarbeit/exercise/block_febrick_3d.dat: The record type
1.0 found in the file is unknown.

[...]

2.0 found in the file is unknown.

Thanks
Hao