[Paraview] paraviewgeo

andrealphus andrealphus at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 12:15:16 EST 2016

I typically use it for plotting 3D volumes from geophysical inversions
(seismic/gravity,etc), underneath digital elevation models. Sometimes
I bring in aerial imagery, earthquake locations etc.

Things that I would find helpful would be a plugin to handle
coordinate transformations. (hence my interest in a gdal plugin) Now I
just make sure everything is in the same UTM beforehand, but its not
ideal.

I am also very interested in being able to bring in shape files so I
can overlay geologically mapped units.

Also just kind of curious of what's out there. There are some things
that I dont have an immediate need for, but would find interesting
(plotting earthquake focal mechanisms, etc).