[Paraview] webserver write up

andrealphus andrealphus at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 15:40:23 EST 2016

Sebastien,

I followed the Ubuntu guide I found through the link you sent me at;
https://kitware.github.io/paraviewweb/docs/guides/ubuntu_14_04.html#Installation-of-ParaViewWeb

although between this morning and now, it seems to have gone 404.

is that not a valid write up?

I keep getting a
"ERROR: Launch request is missing application key."

when I try and load;
localhost/visualizer
or
localhost/lightviz