[Paraview] webserver write up

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue Nov 8 13:16:27 EST 2016

Ashton,

You should be able to download ParaView 5.2 RC3 or better RC4 (small fixes
went in)

Then you should be able to run one of the following command line to try it
out.

[image: Inline image 2]

Otherwise building ParaView yourself will only require to turn Python ON.

Then you can get visualizer here: https://kitware.github.io/visualizer/

Hope that help,

Seb