[Paraview] Compute line between coordinates

Dorian Pustina albnet at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 13:25:23 EDT 2016

Thank you Samuel,

The "Clip-> Box" filter is definitely better, but it still cuts out
portions of arrows. I am ataching a picture for illustration.

[image: Inline image 1]

These issues seem to arise because the arrows are not seen as unitary
objects, but as a tube and a pointer. Using cones instead of arrows is not
useful, the cones do not respect the start and end points same as arrows.

Dorian