[Paraview] ParaviewWeb with remote, distributed data

Sven Kramer svenkramer40 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 15:34:07 EDT 2016

Hello Seb,
I got a working connection from pv_web_visualizer.py to a couple of
pvservers (started with mpirun on <hostname>) by just giving "--ds-host
<hostname> --ds-port 11111" from the link you mentioned. Is this correct,
without --rs-host? It is working in principle, but the renderview update
rate is not more than 2 updates/second for a tiny datasource even when
everything is running on the same machine.

Thank you
Sven