[Paraview] ParaviewWeb with remote, distributed data

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Fri May 6 17:45:41 EDT 2016

The ParaViewWeb_Design you found is 5 years old but some users are still
using it.
=> The future matching doc would be:
http://kitware.github.io/paraviewweb/docs/guides/architecture.html

The second link should still be somewhat ok until ParaView 5.1 (Valid till
June 2016).

As starting June (~July), the old documentation should disappear and only
the http://kitware.github.io/paraviewweb will be the official one. But as
we are transitioning both documentations are available.