[Paraview] volume rendering with Catalyst ...

Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu (BE) u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr
Thu May 5 04:59:22 EDT 2016

Hi,

I tested the pipeline as follows,

1 - using original Catalyst script, i created new python script (also
includes that read part). In this case, i removed all co-processing
calls.  See the attached script (dvr_pv.py). You could also compare it
with original Co-processing generated script (dvr.py).

2 - Then, i opened PV and after Tools-> Python Shell -> Run Script, i
run the dvr_pv.py

The strange thing is that it produces exactly same problematic DVR in
this case. So, it seems that problem is not related with Catalyst but it
seems related with Python interface. So, i think that this information
could narrow down the places that might cause the problem. Please let me
know, if you need more information and test.

Thanks again for your kindly help,
Regards,

--ufuk