[Paraview] Preserve color map style when changing variables

Neal,Christopher R chrisneal at ufl.edu
Mon May 2 16:20:13 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm using Paraview 4.4. Can Paraview preserve the style of a color map & the associated color map layout? I've spent time creating a nice layout that involves the position of the color bar, the size of the text on the color bar, the precision of the numbers displayed on the color bar, and the color map(red to blue rainbow). It's exactly what I want. The problem is that if I go from plotting pressure to temperature, the entire layout reverts back to the default Paraview hot/cold colormap and the colorbar resets to the default.

Can I tell Paraview to maintain my style for all variables in the dataset?

Thank you,

Christopher R. Neal
Graduate Student
University of Florida