[Paraview] [ParaView] Generating a 3D model

Chathuri Gunasekera cgunases at gmail.com
Mon May 2 14:34:29 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

 Since i need to generate a human organ using my data first of all i
registered my images. Second of all, segmented the organ first . Third of
all, segmented the rest of the sub objects inside the organ.

Basically, segmentation was done and saved in following formats.
1st mask(for the organ) ; saved as .mat file
2nd mask(for sub objects with in the organ) : saved as .mat file
3rd mask(for sub objects within the organ)  : saved as .mat file

(note: segmentation is done for the whole image)

Since i have these masks saved in Mat format i combined all the masks and
converted to VTK format.

When i run in the Paraview, i can only view the slice, surface, etc but NOT
the VOLUME (which is what i want).

What is the reason to this?

How to overcome this issue now?

Thank you in advance.