[Paraview] celldatatopointdata filter and bubbles

Ramirez, Emilio (eramirez) eramire2 at vols.utk.edu
Wed Mar 30 12:34:03 EDT 2016

Using paraview 4.3.1 64-bit I am visualizing air bubbles in a fluidized bed of sand.

I can just view the void fraction in two different colors without enabling the celldatatopointdata filter.

When I enable the celldatatopointdata filter and view the contour using a void fraction of 0.7, the 3D bubbles do not appear to correspond with the void fraction using the initial 2 color 2D graphics. Any ideas to match up the void fractions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you