[Paraview] problem in pvbatch --use-offscreen-rendering option ...

Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu (BE) u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr
Tue Mar 29 03:32:51 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am trying to run pvbatch command with and without
--use-offscreen-rendering option but the output is corrupted in
--use-offscreen-rendering case (see attached png files). I am using Mac
OS 10.11.3 along with Paraview 5.0 (custom build from source). I also
tested same visualization pipeline with Paraview 5.0 binary distribution
(ParaView-5.0.0-Qt4-OpenGL2-MPI-OSX10.7-64bit) and the result is same.
This might be a bug or platform specific problem but i am not sure. I
just wonder that is there anybody else has similar problem?

Regards,

--ufuk