[Paraview] Finding intersection Points

Arshpreet Singh arsh840 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 22:46:28 EDT 2016

I am looking for Paraview funcnality where one can give two  or more
shapes/volumes as input and find the intersection-points between those
shapes.

fsolve() from scipy is able to provide common solution between two
equations but I am not able to understand how to give Paraview Objects
as fsolve() input or is there any  generic method available in
Paraview where one can find common/intersection points between two
shapes?

--

Thanks
Arshpreet Singh

I am Sikh boy, Learning by doing and Learning by teaching is my religion.