[Paraview] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Measure graphics performance?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Mar 25 10:02:29 EDT 2016

It is still in
https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/merge_requests/692 which
hasn't been merged yet because we have a few changes left to make in it. It
would be great if you could try it and comment in the gitlab review on
anything you find.

I expect it will be merged next week. Note that although this won't show up
in a release until ParaView 7.1, it is possible to copy to use with older
ParaViews.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer