[Paraview] libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Mar 21 16:29:09 EDT 2016

Yes the link I gave you is the good one for that:

http://kitware.github.io/paraviewweb/docs/guides/os_mesa.html

We have EC2/GPU images that are public and fully setup if you want to.
I can give you the ami-xxx names if you want to. (Still have to publish
that in a proper documentation online...)

Seb

PS: BTW with vagrant and a VM with no GPU the performances will be pretty
poor.