[Paraview] libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Mar 21 15:58:59 EDT 2016

Hi Rob,

Is it a headless machine or not? The pvw-setup is targeting a regular
desktop computer with GPU and proper OpenGL drivers.

The setup that I was mentioning earlier is a special setup when no GPU is
available hence the need to build ParaView specifically for your hardware.

So my question is (before trying crazy stuff), where are you trying the
demo on? (Hardware and software information)

Seb