[Paraview] Slow loading data with geometry

wturner wturner at hep.ph.liv.ac.uk
Thu Mar 3 17:05:58 EST 2016

Hi Cory,

Yes, I've had this problem in previous versions. I am currently using
Paraview v5 and previously used 4.3.1.

Geometry is 1347798 Cells, 3909201 Points and takes up 3.6e+02 MB in
memory.
Events are around 3039 Cells, 3040 Points and 0.19 MB memory

Not sure if it's important but it takes a similar amount of time if I'm
running locally on my 4core desktop, or connected to a pvserver using a
980Ti for rendering.

Thanks,
WT